Tuesday 24 February 2009

Day 34 & 35 - Hot Water

Still away in a hot climate and nothing I can do to get the water colder. It still comes out of the tap at close to 30C! I just resigned myself to the fact that I shower hot. I can see that I am going to have to get used to the cold water back in the UK in a hurry on Friday by immersing myself in a bath full to the brim with cold water for as long as I can stand it.

I have been walking (not jogging) since I am here and also, unfortunately, eating a lot too. I just hope my good work of the past weeks has not been undone in an instant. Next weigh-in will be on Friday.

Over the next 2 days I do hope to catch up on some sun tanning to add bit of colour to my skin after a winter drought of the suns rays on my body. At least at my hotel I can get away with wearing a thong swimsuit at, and in, the pool.

My next post will probably be on Friday. If you want to ask me a question, just post a comment.

Temeperature (Air from 25C to 37C; Cold water out the tap 30C)
Duration: Here, as long as you want..........

No comments: