Wednesday 11 February 2009

Day 22 - Update

It's late at night and so after a boring evening I came back to my room and ran a cold bath. I even went to the ice machine in the hall twice to try and cool it down some more but gave up after realising I would need to do about 30 trips with the ice bucket in the room to cool it down far enough to make any difference.

So I plunged in and set the timer for 30 minutes. By the time I got out after 33 minutes, I thought I could probably manage 45 to 60 minutes more. I was shivering slightly but that was just enough to keep my muscles warm. Its now 10 minutes after I got out and the shivering has stopped even though I have done no exercise to wam up. I dont think I will try this again. Its really boring.

Thanks goodness I had a magazine to read or it would have been an exceedingly boring soak. I cant wait to get home for a cold evening walk and cold shower tomorrow night.

Temperature: 20C
Duration: 33 Minutes

No comments: