Friday 6 February 2009

Day 16 & 17 - Cold baths

Yesterday was a little hectic so no time to post hence you get 2 days in one today.

Yesterday and today were days I made a little more time to enjoy my bath. 13 Minutes at 10C yesterday. Today I was feeling fine and went a lot longer - a total of 22 minutes, also at 10C. For my own interest I put the thermometer back in the bathwater at the end of the session and it was almost 3 degrees higher than at the start. I guess most of the increase came from me!

What is the longest that you have stayeed in what temperature water? Leave a comment and let me know.

Temperature: 10C
Duration: 22 Minutes

1 comment:

Toughpaul said...

If the bath water has risen by 3C, the heat came from someware, most of it from U I guess.

My cold water endurance times - swimming not baths (from memory)
16C = Unlimited
12C = 45-60mins
8C = 30-40mins
4C = 20-30mins
0C = 10-15mins (but VERY vigorous swimming)