Wednesday 4 February 2009

Day 15 - While the cat's away .........

I will play! An early morning start today - was awake early so ran the bath to the overflow with cold water (what else these days). Temp was 9C (that seems to be the lowest temp I can get straight from the tap so far). Started the timer as I got in and was aiming for 10 minutes. I actually managed 15 minutes but was running late so could'nt really do more. Why do hotels have such small baths? If I lay with my body completely in the water my knees stick out!

Also managed to get out to a local naturist swim group I heard about. They meet later in the evening (21h00-23h00). Was worth a try so I went along and managed 1.5Km (30 lengths of a 50m pool). It was great to swim naked again and good exercise too. I feel much better for it - I am definitely gonna have to work swimming in at least 3 times a week if I want to achieve my weight and fitness goals. My closest pool at home is around 3 miles away so maybe that needs to be my run/swim/run routine. 2 good hills along the way too but all on tarmac so not so good for my knees.

Temperature: 9C
Duration: 15 Minutes

No comments: