Wednesday 18 February 2009

Day 29 - Shower & run

Another shower day today - 11 Minutes. Still working through the pain barrier of having 9C water flowing directly on my head from the shower. Managed about 4 of the 10 minutes today - longest session was 2 minutes straight with two other 1 minute sessions.

I went for a jog last night too and probably will tonight after I finish writing this. My standard street circuit of 1.6 Miles completed in 15 minutes dead. An improvement over the previous time which is a good thing. My aim is to get it down to around 12 minutes within about a month.

My weight is slowly coming down too with the cold water and the exercise. Weight was 71.6Kg today (stark naked on the bathroom scale after my shower as usual). Goal weight around 66kg and down to a 30" waist before the height of summer.

Temeperature: 9C (Shower)
Duration: 11 Minutes

No comments: