Friday 22 May 2009

This week (with pic)

Well, another week has gone past and without a post from me. Its been a fairly busy week.

The water in the taps is definitely getting warmer as I can stay in the shower for a lot longer without feeling cold at the end of it now. I am persisting with the cold showers.

On the exercise front I have been fairly active this past week. I managed my normal run on Saturday and Sunday as well as Thursday night so almost 15miles under the hoof this week! I also managed to get out to swim 2km at the local pool on Wednesday night. I seem to have reached a consistent swim time of approx 30 minutes per km. My run is also run in a fairly constant time of around 40 minutes for 4.5Miles. My weight is also back down below the 70Kg level - I hope to get this down a little more over the next month so that my body is really lean and my body fat level down below 10% for my summer vacation. I included a webacm pic I took today to give you an indication of what I look like right now (apologies for the bad quality!).

Question: Are these times for running/swimming good or not? What can I do to improve them? Any comments on my body shape/form and what I can do to get the 6-pack showing more? Do you think I should get my nipples pierced? I am thinking of getting a small barbell in each.

No comments: