Monday 1 June 2009

10 day report

Time has gone past too quickly this past week. Exercise has been on my mind but not on the agenda. I managed 2 runs over the first weekend of this blog post and on Monday but nothing the rest of that week or this past weekend - it was too sunny by half. The hot weather is not conducive to working out or exercise except in the early morning or late evening. Maybe the weather will break and I get a chance later this week to run in cooler conditions.

No swims this week either - too much activity, entertaining and eating out and commitments elsewhere. Needless to say the weight is starting to creep back on - but still grimly hanging on just below the 70Kg level fortunately.

Cold showers (if you can call them that) are still the order of the day - in fact I find it hard to take a really hot shower now without feeling guilty or wanting to turn the temp to cold. How strange is that?

Hopefully I will be back into my normal reporting routine this week. Look out for a post before Friday (or Friday at the very latest).

No comments: