Friday 15 May 2009

Another week

Seems like Fridays is my day for updates. I have been away this week on business. I did manage to get a 5k run in on machine at the hotel gym and 2 days where I managed a 1km swim. I also managed to get a good start to the summer all-over tan as I grabbed a few "my time" sun hours next to the hotel pool in a thong.

I feel like my body fat level is coming down but the weight has gone up a fraction since my last report to 70.3Kg. Is this muscle gain or just that I have been eating more and exercising slightly less? Can anyone give me ideas as to how to bring my body fat level down quicker? Are there any supplements that would help this fat reduction process so that my muscle definition comes out more?

Last night's normal 4.5mile run was in my best time yet - just under 40 minutes. I still have to regulate my run so that I can do it all without walking for a portion of it and so improve my time even further. I am still looking for a running partner - any volunteers?

No comments: