Friday 8 May 2009

Weight Milestone - Under 70Kg

For the first time in as long as I can remember I stepped on the scale this morning and did not see a "7" in the first position on the Kg Scale. Although not down to what I believe my ideal weight should be (around 65Kg) I reckon that achieving under 70Kg (69.9Kg this morning) is worth blogging about. Its taken around 3 months to get here so its not been a miracle cure.

It is, however, a milestone on the way to a much healthier lifestyle. I have not done anything special to lose the pounds, or kilograms, I just ate sensibly, exercised a lot more and had a generally positive attitude about things. I think that the cold water showers and bath have played their part in speeding up my metabolism to burn off the excess fat too, so that regime will continue.

All I need now is someone to push me a little harder and faster in my exercise and training schedule to continue the improvements.

No comments: