Friday 21 January 2011

Too Much Travel

2011 has started with a bit of a travel bonanza for me. Far too may business trips and not enough time to do what I want to do. Which at the moment is to get a run in as often as possible and to try to have a few cold water baths and showers whenever I can.

I have been able to run twice this week while away (19km) and three times the week before (24km) - not nearly enough to keep my weight down with all of the business lunches and dinners though. I did take a 10 minute cold bath - water not nearly cold enough though (I did not have a thermometer to measure it but I reckon it was around 9C). Maybe I need to start looking at how to make an ice-bath for my garden again.

Another longer run is planned for tomorrow - hope the weather is gonna be cold!

No comments: