Wednesday 13 April 2011

Pushing myself

My late resolution has started off quite well. I sort of pushed myself on my 10k run on Monday and put up my 5th fastest time for the route. It is, unfortunately some 4 minutes slower than what I want to do though so I have a way to go. The problem is that I could have done much better cos I walked the really steep part of the route rather than running it as I have in the past.

Going back to some other toughness stuff I have been playing around with recently - I had a friend of mine give my nipples a real working over for more than an hour. Tweaking, pushing, pulling, twisting, putting some clamps and stuff on them to test my toughness/pain endurance. It worked out really well - quite a rush actually. Any other toughness stuff that any of you think I should try? Comment and let me know.

Not said much about my weight recently. It started to creep up past the 67kg mark - so I need to exercise more and eat less to lose 1 to 2 Kg and get back to what i consider my ideal weight. I dont obsess over my weight but i do like to keep it in a close range so it does not get out of hand.

No comments: