Friday 29 January 2010

Nearly Famous?

I was chatting to a guy I had not heard from in a while on Instant Messenger. He has a racy little blog too ( which is worth a look provided you are not afraid of a little nudity and gay/bi themes - click here to view).

It does not fit with the theme of this blog but he offered to give my blog a push 'cos I am sure he thinks I am a little strange and 'cos he know I have some interests other than those I write about in this blog which seem to align with his (like being naked, exhibitionism, sexy undewear etc).

He asked while we were chatting if he could put up some pictures and do a short piece about me and whilst before I had said "no" to his requests, this time I said "yes, sure!".

He is not into cold water, running or other Toughness activity but I do think he admires guys that have a certain "edge" to them and do stuff that is a little more interesting, weird or a little different from the norm. So if you want to find out more about a much different side of me to the probably boring view you get on here hop to this link(allaboutme) to find out!

I will give an update on the final day of my German trip plus what I got up to this coming weekend on Monday.

No comments: